My 2004 ADREN 4 SALE !!! SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
SOLD !!!

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Todd! Thats exciting! Best of luck with the sale & potential purchase! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Are you looking at picking up another (2nd Gen) Adren? More importantly, who will get to drive it - Rachel or yourself? :rofl:

That is pretty tempting. Unfortunately, it is black. That kills the deal for me. I kinda want a 4x4 Trac and Dad wants my 4x2 Trac.

Tom

Maybe Todd just needs an excuse to start another "project". :banana:

LOL...

Thanks guys...........

Looking at getting a new Gen 2... will be daily driven by Rae and I will have my time with it... LOL

IT will come as is with all the aftermarket stuff and With all the OEM stuff to replace some of the aftermarket stuff as well for site members...

Just full 4wd service with all Mobile 1 fluids, Tranny flush and filter, tires 1 year old... brakes 3 months old... you all know how i keep a truck.......LOL

Stuff:

1) Full bullet Grill

2) Clear corners

3) 275/70/16 Dueler Tires

4) Zabteck Throttle body

5) Zabteck Greaseable sway bar brackets

6) Recon LED third brake light (Zabteck)

7) EE hood scoop

8) Rear cab wing

9) AVS rain guards

10) Mud Flaps

11) TYC Carbon Fiber tail lights

12) Magnaflow Exhaust

13) Center cap overlays

14) Zabteck Front Sway Bar

15) EE Rear sway bar

16) Tinted Front Windows

17) Audiovox Remote Start

18) Zabteck Stainless Steel Roof Rack Bolts

19 Tie Down Delete plates

20) BED mat

21) OEM Bed extender

22) OEM bed cover

23) XCAL 3 TUNED !!!

It is going in the paper and signs in it this weekend....

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Niiiice!!! If I had the $$$ I would be all over that. knowing Todd, the truck has been taken care of.:banana:

have a good one

Bob

No Zabteck True CAI? The tie down plates alone are big $$$.

BTW, what's a "Full bullet Grill"? LOL

Seriously, a very cherry ST, should sell quickly, even at $12K.

(For those under priviledged many) ; )

Good Luck & Best Wishes. :banana:

Hmm....Now that I think about it Todd & Rachel, those chrome Tow Hooks can only bring that vehicle down in value. You'd be best to take them off, send them to me, and I will send you my OEMs in their place.

That should help you sell it! :bwahaha:

Its a very nice truck, and Kelly Blue Book has it pegged at $12,700 for excellent condition, all options. That's pretty good money for a truck that is almost 11 years old!

gavin,

almost 11 years old ?????

break out the calculator again :grin:

rach,

i must say, that is one real nice trac :supercool:

Put it on Craigslist, I sold my old Honda in about a week! I've had strangers offer to buy mine, and mine is a turd compared to yours! Good luck.

I wish I could buy it...:sad:

shaun t said:
Hmm....Now that I think about it Todd & Rachel, those chrome Tow Hooks can only bring that vehicle down in value. You'd be best to take them off, send them to me, and I will send you my OEMs in their place.

Actually I can vouch for the chrome tow hooks. I pulled them from my old Trac when I turned it in on lease and sold them to Todd. They were plated at Paul's Chrome in Evans City, PA which has been featured on the Car Crazy show on Speed Channel. It is THE top chrome and restoration shop in the nation and happens to be about 20 minutes from my house. Cost a pretty penny but it is a far superior plating job than anything you'd get from the factory or China.

Todd, I hope this helps. Ought to add a few hundred to the value right there. :grin:

THE adren is SOLD !!!!!

I took off a bunch of the items and will be posting them on the S&S soon....

Gary, Unfortunately I have no need any more for the RAS.......

But i believe I remember what i bought the hooks from johnny for, I will sell them to you for the same shipped....

Todd Z

Latest posts