my 07 got rear ended tonight...by a towtruck!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just venting! 9 months, 18,000 mi, I am so irritated! No injuries, luckily, but why can't I ever get hit by one of those little plastic cars! On the highway, on the way home from work, about to get off my exit, this guy decides he wants the exit we're almost past, cuts across the median so I have to hit the brakes hard. I stopped, the tow truck behind me didn't. ST is kinda smushed and his chrome bumper is dented. I was kind of surprised by the damage on the ST though, even the hitch is bent. So much for any trade-in value! I know it could have been worse but is still makes me nuts!

My '07 got backed into at the car wash today.. The guy drying it off almost got crushed between the F150 and my ST.. Cracked my plate cover and bent the frame.. Guy gave me 40 bucks to buy a new cover. Stopped by Advance Auto on the way home and bought my 6 dollar cover and frame...

That does suck....

I remember at 150 miles on my 03, Second day owning it, I was rear ended...

I have moved on since..LOL

Todd Z

Sorry to hear it. Maybe they'll total it and you can get e new one. ???

Well, tow trucks are built reallly solid, so it doesn't suprise me to hear that your ST got most of the damage (since vehicles are built to dissapate energy, but tow trucks are beefed up quite a bit) ... but that is a helluva a way to drum up business ;)

I dont know about you, But that tow truck driver would not get my tow.....

I would call some one else...

Todd Z

Latest posts