Must be Nice to be Paris

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Ellis

Reaction score
What can I say:

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Paris Hilton was freed from jail Thursday morning, just days after she began serving her 45-day sentence for violating probation, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said at a press conference.

The report is she has to spend the rest of her sentence in her mansion with an electronic band on her. Still that is not right, but if you are a celebrity or are really rich you can get away with murder. But if not look out. I heard on the news about a man who was drunk riding his lawnmower in his own yard and got arrested. I say equal justice for all, if you do the crime you do the time, no matter who you are.

what a slaw......

And her skanky friends...

Shows you what fame and money get you..

Todd Z

Party time at Paris' house! You know she won't stay under house arrest alone. I can think of worse things than being confined to a Billionaire's mansion. I just wonder how she will live with the tan line where the ankle bracelet is located? She'll be scarred for life.

i dont get the paris hilton thing.... what exactly has she done other than have rich parents ~ be semi attractive ~ and throw a sex tape out for the public? Yet she is famous? It'd be great if one day everyone just stopped paying her any attention and ignored her forever.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Paris Hilton's medical condition was purely psychological and that she was in peril of having a nervous breakdown, and that's why she was released early this morning.

Interesting..........my sister is the Medical Director at the Kane County jail in Geneva, IL. Wonder how many inmates will ask to be released because they might be going crazy. Wonder too how much the Dr. charged for his services. Think it was just the standard fee? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

They should have left her there so she could have her breakdown and be released as a babbling idiot some 20 days later.........wait, that won't work.........she was a babbling idiot when she went to jail. Never mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Al Sharpton is speaking out about this and, for once, I agree with him. Now I'm waiting for the pigs to fly over the frozen lakes in Hell.