Moving!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I got my Trac back from the body shop all done. If you remember my wife rolled it on December 30 2007. They did a pretty good job. I'll post some pics in a few days but it looks as good as new except for a few minor details that most likely I would only notice. But the cool news is that I took a new position with my company and relocating from Wisconsin (where I have live my whole life) to South Carolina. Talk about a change. I just bought a house yesterday. Do we have a SC people on the board?

Just thought I would share the news.

Take care,

Christopher

Congrats on the move and best of luck..... Glad you got the Trac back...

I know we do have some SC members here...

Todd Z

Good to hear about the trac! and Congrats on your new position and home!

There are a few members on the site that live in, around and near SC :)

Lucky you to live so deep in NASCAR country! :lol::)

I live about an hour from you in Florence. Let me know what kind of hoppies you have and I will see if I can give you some suggestions. I will help you in anyway I can. Good luck and welcome to S.C.

James

sorry I meant hobbies. I am a little busy this morning and was just typing. lol

Yes Larue is is between me and u in Sumter SC. Great people. Went by his house to pick up a sticker.

James

My folks live in Irmo... actually right off 26 at ST ANdrews Rd in Whitehall.

Dad's sailboat is berthed on Lake Murray, right there by the dam.

I can remember when Irmo was actually a little one light town, now you can't tell when you leave it and Columbia starts.

Look around for some old photos of the Ancient Irmes General Store... that's a flash from the past. :) You'll have to go to the Okra Strut Festival in Seven Oaks Park ;)

Latest posts