moved one for another.....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary s

Reaction score
just sold my camry to make room for this.

camry:

[Broken External Image]:

2010 scion xb:

[Broken External Image]:

this is what it will look like when i get the new trd wheels. couldn't refuse the offer from the dealer for the camry.

Nice looking Box man, I always liked those but couldn't ever own one simply because I'm 6'6" and like to drive bigger vehicles. I would buy one for my wife to have for a daily driver but she wants a truck/ suv, something that sits up abit higher than cars do.

:driving::haveabeer::supercool:

I was way ahead in the engineering game when I was 4. That is exactly how I drew cars, except for the wheels. Those wheels were beyond my styling talents. If I knew then what I know now...or if only my parents had noticed my talent...

Sorry, not for me. Glad you got something you really like though. I take the "old car" jokes and "redneck" jokes all the time, but I have a ton of fun driving my car and that's what's important. I hope you don't take it too hard.

Gary, pretty cool little vehicle. I like the color, even if its a toaster on wheels!! The one good thing I can say is, you're loyal. Good luck, Bob

Gary, very nice! I like the Black Cherry color, too.

Jerry, lots of room in the xB's. I have a friend that is 6'6" , fits in with plenty of headroom in mine.

Before the tint and revised wheels

[Broken External Image]:

Tint, dual exhaust and bra added... (isn't that the fashion these days to wear an exposed bra/)

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
thx

excited to add trd perf suspension as well.

an 8 foot ladder fits in the box :supercool:

gen one is up for sale...

:banana:[Broken External Image]:

Pappy, I've sat in alot of the newer cars of today and amazed with the interior room, The XBox's definetly have plenty of room but I never got into driving small vehicles low to the ground (except for my Show Truck) I'm used to being up in the air or driving vehicles Pre-'75. Drive what you like, right. That's what matters.

:driving::supercool:

I've seen one of those before...

b6b3f6be9218e4bf515517ba61ef4b87.png

chris,

how difficult to add the fogs. dealer told me the holes in the grill need to be cut, bumper removed and wired.

my gen one was pre-wired.

Not too difficult, just time consuming. I took my time because I didn't want to scratch the bumper and I was so paranoid that I was going to overcut the grill. But the instructions are pretty easy to follow.

Here is a link to them and the installation instructions (top right) if you are interested -

http://www.trdsparks.com/displayparts.php?Mdl_dtl=570&Part_cat=24&parts_id=1571

Latest posts