Moved on to Gen 2

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd D

Reaction score
Well after much tire kicking and deal making I went this morning to pick up my new ride. 2007 Limited V8, pretty much loaded I guess except the Nav. system, but I know where Im going anyway, lol, and I managed to find a 07 with the power down rear window so Im pleased with that. Truxxx kit has already been orderedwith BFG At,s to follow.

Not a great set up for taking pic.s with the shadows, but theres the two gens together. Gonna bee sad to see the old girl go after 7 or so years together, but it was time for a change. I must have priced her right as Ive had 10 different people interested since I put the ad up yesterday.

Cheers, Todd

55aa6d3eb0376f95e4320438ed197f68.jpg

e9c088632567b880d5c3496f34a4e774.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome !!!! BEST of luck with it !!!!!!

Todd Z

$3200, and I guess it was quite a bargain cause shes gone:cry:

I thought I was being fair as she had 290,000 klicks on her and had been well used, well maintained as well but no beauty queen. I knew it was lower end, but I had people banging down my door to get her, gone in 24 hr.s

In the end she went to a good home, nice couple. She had had her 01 ST for 6 months when she got smoked by a stop sign runner, she wanted another and ended up with my old girl, sound like I just sold my dog eh!

Time to move on and as my wife says "Toddify" the new one:supercool:

Cheers, Todd

$3,200 American? Damn man I wish I was working now and had the money. My wife would've loved that Trac, ti's alot like mine. :cry::driving::supercool:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
$3,200 American?

Nope $3200 Canadian, which is exactly the same thing these days:grin:. Ya, I feel I let it go fairly cheap now, but I did some research and thought that price would move it quick and I guess I was right.

Are you going to get the 2010 upgraded rear sway bar?

Tell me more, Im just starting to learn about these gen2,s all I know right now is the Truxx kit is ordered and bigger tires are in store, but Im just learning the rest. I know theres a pile of 4.6 mods as well

Some really good mods out there. There are probably more 4.6 mods out there than you can think of. I'm theory, just about anything mustang should work. The problem is that most people won spend their money on a theory.

We know there are coil on plug upgrades, wider gapping plugs, under drive pulley kits, throttle bodys, intakes, exhaust systems, tuning and supercharger kits that will work with the 4.6.