More than 100.000 miles

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anupam Routh

Reaction score
Greetings! How many of you or people you know who have ST with more than 100,000 miles. My 2003 4x2 ST has 60,000 miles. I am hoping that it will make 100,000 miles. With thanks.

01 4x4 121k and runs like the day I got it. No leaks or drips anywhere and everything on it or in it works fine! Good luck!

If you are maintaining your Trac at the recommended intervals, you should see at least another 100K, without major repairs.

Wouldn't surprise me if a few owners with 2001 ST's, hit 300K, in the next few years.

One of my favorite things about EVERY Ford I have owned. Slamming the door(s).

I've heard others refer to this sensation as, "build quality".

Last edited by a moderator:
2003 4x2 with 199.5k miles. Original engine, original transmission, original rear rotors, original in most everything. Changed fuel pump, windshield, front rotors, all brake pads several times, belts, hoses, plugs, wires, light bulbs, filters, and front floor mats. That's about it.

2001 Job 2, just shy of 196000. No major repairs other than a fuel pump over 100K ago. :cool:

Just bought the wife a new van so it looks like I'll be going on to 300K before I get my F150 Super Crew. :(

Latest posts