Mobil 1 Oil Change

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new Bronco for $1179/mth, assuming financed for the next 7yrs+; ouch that's crazy!
I'll just keep maintaining my 22yo SportTrac, for as long as I'm able.
Yeah he traded in his 2020 explorer st! I'm like you are crazy. That one was $850 a month....

I have two explorers. 2004 and 2010 paid for. I'll keep them. And 2012 mustang gt with 12 more payments on it...

Chill dude??? Are you 16 saying DUDE??? I'll just say this, you people must think that a new engine is cheaper that a simple $30.00 oil change. I guess if YA got the money for a new engine then just keep doing it.

A friend at work Last week picked up his 2023 ugly ford bronco $1179 a month Bronco. I asked his a few days ago how many miles he's got on it? About 1100 he said. I asked when he's changing the oil at least the first time and he said 5000 first oil change and 7500 intervals after that! I guess he doesn't know anyone that works on ecoboost engines lol.
Some people! You pay $70000 for a vehicle but can't spend $30.00 on oil change lol
And you must be 90 if someone saying dude offends you, jesus, relax.

You are insinuating all kinds of stuff in this thread from nothing. I’ll just give ya the thumbs up like Blown did and let you rant away.

👍

Latest posts