Misc 2007 V8 aftermarket parts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron Lyon

Reaction score
I am in the process of trading in our Sport Trac and so I am selling some of the upgrades. Here is a list of what I have:

Zabtec bored out throttle body

K&N air intake system and filter

2x K&N gold oil filters

1x un-opened case of Royal Purple 5w20 oil

More to come.

If you are interested in any of these items please call or email me with an offer or any questions.

Aaron 727-534-8992. I am in the Tampa area but will ship as long as the buyer covers shipping expenses.

Price shipped of oil and seperate price of k&N shipped to me IN ny 11779 NY

Thank you

Todd Z

The oil I could do $100 shipped. The air intake $200 shipped in U.S. $225 shipped to Canada. The Throttle Body I could do $250 shipped. I also have a pioneer avic-z3 nav/DVD unit that I am selling for $800 shipped which includes the 2010 map updates and the Bluetooth module. Everything I have listed is first come first serve and OBO.

Aaron,

i am gonna pass on the Oil.... i am going to email you about the intake....

Thank you

Todd Z

That's a great price on that Zabteck TB. I'd make a separate post for jut that item. They don't last long. I've been looking for one all fall and winter. Your post was just a little to late.

Aaron, I replied,,, did you get it ??

The last email I got was the one with your zip code. The package is ready to go anytime. Just let me know how you would like to pay.

Latest posts