Mileage Survey

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
05 XLT 4X4, 120,000km

No major problems, just front wheel hub assemblies and normal maintenance.

Just put new tires on and am going to do shocks and hopefully sway bar.

plan on keeping it for a while:driving::supercool:

traded in my 2001 with 73k miles, my 2007 with 50k miles and now have a 2010 with almost 6k miles.

'02 w/ 167k+ . Only have had to replace the water pump.

The only other two issues I've had are common to the ST. DPFE Sensor back around 2003 and the "cracked elbow" that went out last year.

Wow, great feedback. I kind of wanted to gauge what time frame I could be expecting to put on mine. I want to keep her till she craps out. I did have the normal DPFE issue 3 times, but no cracked elbow (yet).

137,000 Miles on my ST.

Though where the miles are obtained is, IMO, more important than how many.

My father's 2002 Honda Odyssey (I'm in the family minority with an American ride) has almost 300,000 miles on it.

All but 20,000 of which were acquired just by driving around in 2 counties in Maryland. Mostly around town trips & work commutes.

That's just anticlimatic.

Meanwhile, my ST has been all over the nation, and if it weren't for 3 factors, I would have done the entire trans-can.

Yeah, I guess I'm just trying to make myself feel better with my low-mileage ride :cry:

(1. Transcan is deserted & rather boring, 2. Canadian gas prices darn near gave me a heart attack, 3. American credit cards always crap out on me @ some point in Canada, even if I call in advance to tell them I'm going, and I have to call from Canada on a toll line because they think Canada is a "foreign country". End tangent.)

2003, just turned 70,000 and still going strong. And I use it like a truck! I've hauled (estimate) about 70 tons of concrete cylinders in it (no...not at once, although I figured one time, there was about 2600 lbs in the back), and my son and I mow lawns all summer and haul a trailer which is usually filled with grass (not light) plus all the equipment. LOVE my ST! The best part is when my co-workers come in with their Chevy's complaining about this or that (newer than mine with less miles) and I tell them the only problem with there trucks is that ugly bow tie thing on the grill......and then I laugh evilly...:bwahaha:!

Anyway, normal items besides ball joints and front hubs.

2002 4x4 - 199,770 - Only major issue was the pinion bearing in the rear diff.

2010 4x4 - 84 - Yup, I love my new trac.

Still using the old one as the daily driver for now, soon to break 200,000

2005 XLT-P 4x4 with 64k

Mostly ride my one of my bikes when the weather is nice.

But I drive and use my ST like a truck.

Rear diff cover seeping a bit, good reason to go to a gridle, lol

Only issue has been that the Rear Drivers E-brake locked up in the hub, and that was a few months ago, while doing the brakes all around.

First 20k or so was Chicago city traffic for work, OMG!!!!!

:driving:

2002 - 110K Ive only had this truck for under 60 days ...so Im still on the Honeymoon :love:and no probs yet.....better not be after only 60 days or theres gonna be a DIVORCE.:fire:

Latest posts