Mileage Survey

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conrad AlbertoJr

Reaction score
Just wanted to take a quick survey of how many miles people have racked up in their STs.

Ive got a 2002 and just passed 135k. No major maintenance

Last edited by a moderator:
2002 4x4 254640 kilometers (159150 miles) only normal maintenance. Still have but not drove much since purchasing

2008 LTD 4x4 76685 kilometers (47928 miles) Only problem is with TPMS that no local dealer admits to knowing how to fix. Doesn't affect operation, it is just annoying.

2001 - ~136K on it. Only major work I've had to do was rear axle bearings which cost a little over $800:angry: that's the most I've ever had to put in a vehicle for a repair.

250,000 miles as of a couple of weeks ago. No major issues other than fuel pump. Normal maintenance otherwise.

Oh, and the stupid armrest broke completely off last week!

2005 Adrenalin 4x4 - 99,000 and still going strong. I replaced the bad thermostat, shocks, and balljoints. I also did the other usual maintenance. I hope this thing last until at least 300,000 miles. Love my truck.

:driving::banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
2001 Sport Trac 4X4

Bought with 56k. Second owner.

Now 163k

Radiator replaced

Had a cylinder misfire

Valve cover gaskets replaced

Thermostat housing replaced

Steering wheel column turn signal wiring replaced

and regular maintenance.

Still running like a champ :driving:

My '07 Limited that I traded for my '10 had 62k miles on it, at present my '10 Limited has 10.5k miles on it. Bought it in August of '10. I drive my truck too! No problems with either ST.

Latest posts