Merry Early Christmas

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Palmer

Reaction score
I will be working Christmas so I thought I better chime in now in case I can't get on line later. I'll be in San Jaun for the night and home late X-mas night.

To my extended family, I hope you all have a great X-mas and a happy New Year. Best wishes to you all !!!!

Merry Christmas Joe...Hope your flight goes well (i.e. no strip seaches, unless you r into that...:p)

Don't tell me your a pilot....grrrrr...:p or maybe you are Santa....gonna be late Christmas night...bringing things to good little Sport trac'ers are we?

Last edited by a moderator:
raserx, nope....

I do fly 5 days a week and we were recently in the news. A big clue would be "Miami".

Figure it out yet?????

OK....I got it after thinking about it, but in the big scheme of things in a big metro area like this, that's old news now.

The Chalk crash is all over the news right now, but the other 'incident' in MIA did recieve a lot of airtime too. Unfortunate as it was, the majority of Floridians are very thankful that we have protection against perceived lunatics in flight.

Many members knew already......

Well, hope everyone had a good X-mas. Got home at 9pm and had mine. All worked out just fine.

Good night ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Latest posts