Merry christmas to me (trac smashed)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben Schepper

Reaction score
Well I'm driving to my girlfriends house after dinner tonight and I'm rolling on a main road when from the corner of my eye I see a black f250 barreling through a stop sign. I gun it and try to avoid him but the trac just wasnt quick enough. Guy taged me on the back rear quarter. I was fine, he was fine. I was a little pissed but shit happens. So merry christmas to me :(.

SST Im gonna need a new 4x4 decal for my truck.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Hey, the important is that you are ok. The truck is fixable. I know it's a hassle, but it'll be looking good soon. good luck.

Ouch,glad youre ok.........just check that it drives fine because he could have damaged your axle or tire(something in that region)

BUMMER! Are you still in Pullman? Why was the other guy going through the stop sign? Was it icy or something? Was he under the influence?

Hope you got all of his info. What did the front of his truck look like?

I was back home in Issaquah. It was clear out last night. The road is natorious for people not stoping at the stop signs. The guy just didnt stop. His F250 has the head light smashed and some bumper damage. Total on the trac so far is 3,000 with out looking at the suspension. Im driving a Mitsubishi rental car :( I want my trac back.