Matching Red Center Trim

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hope to have the Gauge Pods reinstalled tonight but here are some pix of the Console Painted Version of the Blown Beast - Painted to match -

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
:supercool:

Nice! Is that a KUDA mount on the right side of the center stack? I have one in my '04 Trac.

Workmanship looks good but its not for me. To much Ricer vibe IMO.

The people that have done the work on your truck are very good. You're lucky to have that skill near you.

Well, the flip side of that would be to do the seats like in the concept truck but thats another $1000 or so. This is all I am doing to finish the inside to echo the concept nature of the beast - I was worried about Ricer but figured the bitchy growl of my STA would set anyone straight that said that - LOL

We have one more Dyno appt next week for the finish tune - I am so picky on shift points and boost - I really think there is a little more there - Tomorrow we are running a 10 gauge wire to the pump from the BAP to prevent Voltage Fluctation to help get us there...

I don't know what I think. I mean it looks pretty good, but, if you did that, I would think more(all) of the console should be red. JMO. Paint the whole console, with a black leather armrest with red stitching. The center panels of the seats should be red too. The panel you painted, by itself, is sorta ho-hum(read: tacky looking). Ever look into a set of Mustang GT red leather seats? My wife has the red leather interior on hers, looks pretty slick for a black car. Sorry Arron, but good luck with the interior. Bob

PS: Doing the dual exhaust next week. This is gonna cost me!! Will send photos, hope it turns out the way I want.

Its Ok - Red SVT Lighted Sills, the four door panel inserts, the matching boost pod - a great balance without over doing it - i have a meeting at a ford dealership this morning - i will let you know what the guys say. Good luck with the exhaust - Flow makes these run tons different.

The panels were not painted - they are replacement inserts - the photo doesnt do it justice -

at 50K miles - pummeling the pavement at 500hp - I am problem free and still turn heads - Despite all the naysayers to the project - wonder if I can get my 2013 Fusion Hybrid to go the otherway 60mpg?

Latest posts