Magnaflow Exhaust

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane O

Reaction score
I have a used Magnaflow 16679 stainless cat-back exhaust system for sale It's for the 4.6 V8, single in single out. I used it for about 8 months. It's in great condition and I still have the original box to ship it in. It's yours for $100 plus the actual shipping. Pictures available upon request.

Just an update for anyone interested. I've checked the UPS website and shipping will be around $70 for California and $78 to New York. This is for UPS Ground shipping. It'll take around 3-7 days for delivery. Let me know if you guys are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta wonder how high the shipping will be from HAWAII? If it were closer, I'd have considered the system. Definately a good price.

Just an update for anyone interested. I've checked the UPS website and shipping will be around $70 for California and $78 to New York. This is for UPS Ground shipping. It'll take around 3-7 days for delivery. Let me know if you guys are interested.

yeah, "ground" from hawaii is pretty funny. i'm actually a mail clerk for a hotel and i use it all the time to the mainland. it's cheaper then usps priority mail and you get a tracking number. i put it in a paper here locally and got no interest in it. if you want to check on the shipping to your address you can go to the ups website and enter the information. it's about 35lbs. the measurements are 56 x 16 x 13. it's coming from my zip code, 96706.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts