Lowered pics/Headrests TV

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan Beaulieu

Reaction score
Latest pics of my trac. Lowered, and a pic of the headrest tv's thanks to a dutch64...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Alan:

I think it look great the way it is with the cladding not painted another color. One sharp Sport Trac.

Gary
:D

Nice work,

I think the cladding needs something, weather black or color, Its your truck, you do whatcha want, and I never liked the low profile tire look...Needs the wheel wells filled more..

SO looks like you need to lower it more.... LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Todd Z

i wish there was a way to lower it more..LOL...

not sure how much its gonna cost to get the cladding painted.....new jersey is expensive as it is

You can get another inch out of the rear by installing 3" lowering blocks and take the torsion bolts out entirely that should get you close to 1"-1 1/2" or more lower up front...

Where there is a will there is a way....

Other wise the truck looks good....

Paul H

Allan, Iam a fan of monotone. In your case I think a Matte Black clading would be a good offset. It would match up to the existing black trim on the silver body. It would also bring out the chrome wheels better than silver...JMO...the choice is always yours.;)

The next step is to flip the torsion keys or replace them with custom ones and take a leaf out of the spring pack. I used 3" blocks on mine and removed the bolts as well, and only got about 1.5" in the front. I'd like to go a bit lower, so I'm considering doing this soon.

As you go it may settle a bit but yeah that's about as low as you can go with out "JKing it":D

As far as the paint, I am a fan of both color match and black so it is your call. On your truck though I would color match.

Paul H