Lower Adrenalin Grill Installed

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Upton

Reaction score
[Broken External Image]:

Pics are normal size in my liabrary. Let me know what you guys think!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it. Can you write it up as a project in the projects section? I'd love to do that and have been looking at different ways but that looks the best I've seen.

Very nice, although very difficult to view on a small screen.

Try scaling your pics down to 50% or smaller. :supercool:

OHH yeah, WE soo NEED a project or you to make and sell them !!!

I would buy one tonight !!!

Todd Z

It can be made with Patience and about $100 if you re-use your Blue Oval and get the mesh replaceement from eBay, measure it, split it, work the corners with a wizard and a belt sander until it is shaped enough to drop in with perfection. 3M Black Windshield Urathane to hold it in place and its done - it is a busy project but while you are in there you can run tubing to feed your airbox if you are looking for a little denser air - 35K miles, two summers of 100+ Heat, a winter of -30, no signs of wear and no one has ever asked if it was homemade (at any show or on the street)

[Broken External Image]:

@ SuperCharged SVT - Thanks. Picture is too dark as we cannot see the grill at all. Kind of hard to search on ebay for mesh replacement when we don't know what to search for. We're not replacing anything. What did you actually buy?

I will update more in time for you all, The grill I used is out of a Nissan!!! I will share part numbers when i get it. My father in law has been an autbody man for over 50 years. He knew what i was trying to accomplish and found this grill which fits very nicely!! It takes some notching and customizing but i love the finished product. You can buy the stuff on ebay, I bought 2 different kinds and its still in the box it came in unused!! My father in law customized the Nissan grill to perfection. I had a coolant heater plug which he had to relocate also in order to make this happen. More updates to follow, thanks all for the positive comments. Jim

Latest posts