Louisville National meet plans....Friday

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry chad, your correct,

So far we have 3 kids attending... and about 10 Women

Just some counts for those with a g/f or wifes, or kids that are on the fence about attending..

Todd Z

Here's the BBQ place we went to in '06 (and '04 for those that were there).

Mark's Feed Store (Bardstown Rd.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Eddie.....my wife is far from a car-show kinda person but she had a grat time at the '06 meet. It's really a great time for everbody...I highly recommend that you and she both come.:)

BBQ....yes yes yes:cool:....I missed out on the BBQ last time but that won't happen again....;)

Sal.....They will probably hold out on the bats until we are walking out the door,,,,:lol:....I'm looking really forward to seeing everybody again...and meeting some new people too...:cool:

You guys keep talkin'. Makes me want to go that much more. I have not been to any of them and I am trying to work out a couple of vacation days to be able to attend. It is looking good right now and my wife says she is looking forward to it if we can work it out. Do hate not getting to see the ST being built, but I am sure the F-250 plant will be interesting too. I wll register as soon as I can get the vacation thing worked out. Hope to see everyone there!

Latest posts