LOUISVILLE NATIONAL MEET ONLY 8 DAYS AWAY !!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
COUNTDOWN !!!!!! only 8 days to go !!!!!

SEE YOU THERE !!!!

Todd Z

Thanks. The new job at UI is going well, but I'll be thinking of and missing y'all next week!

Andy,

Sorry you had to cancel man........ I know how you feel....

I hope we can do a carlisle PA or something next year... they keep calling me to get our club there... they said if we have a good turn out they will add a special category for us, get us our own judging category and our own trophies and plaques !!!

I will look into it once the KY national meet is over...

I really want a national WEST coast meet...... i would soo fly out there !!!

Todd Z

What justjimmy said. ^ Have someone post 'em daily here and on the MyST.com Facebook page.:eek:nline:

Carlisle would be cool. Been to the Ford Nationals a couple of times. It's day trip for me, about 3.5 hours each way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Part 2 is that JohnnyO will be journeying to the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY, two hours away, on Saturday before heading back home to PA. Anybody who wants to tag along, you're welcome. I have a radar detector so try to keep up, okay? Although I might check hotel prices in Bowling Green (our $79 in Louisville is tough to beat) and leave for there on Friday if it doesn't look like anyone is going to stick around. Like I said, a clean hotel room with ESPN, beer and Fritos, and I'm happy.

Looking through Orbitz, the Days Inn and Red Roof in Bowling Green have decent prices and good ratings. Of course to really save a day on hotel money you'd have to check out before our day with the Tracs is over, so I'm leaning toward just staying there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd C., Same here... We got 5 inches on Sunday, and I spent hours cleaning on Saturday... :cry:

I have to work Monday and Tuesday... Anyone know of a good car wash near the hotel in Louisville? :grin:

I may be embarrased and have to clean it before I drive into the hotel parking lot...

Dave said:
Anyone know of a good car wash near the hotel in Louisville?

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the GPS will tell me. Even if it doesn't rain, the front end will be full of bugs when I get there.

Latest posts