Louisville National meet 2008 Update

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Well,

We are working on getting the registration page up. Most of the information and time table is the same.

I have a conference call scheduled with Ford tomorrow to iron out some details.

There seems to be an issue with ford working 4 day work weeks and there is a chance the plant may be closed on the Friday. :angry::angry:

But they are talking about a tour any way, or even a tour at the F250-500 plant right down the road.

There may even be 2 tours, or there is a chance ford may be working 5 day work weeks.

There is also a chance there will be the 08 Adrenalin for members to drive around !!!!!!!!:cool::cool:

So I will update you more as the plans come together !!!!

Thanks to those that attended last year and those that will attend this year !!!!!

Thank you

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
jon,

It's over 500 miles for me. I went in '06 and plan to go again. It's worth the drive just to meet the people.

Todd,

I will be there.. Dont know if I am going to hit Lynchburg Tn before. or not..

Hope to see alot of new and old faces

re: Louisville National meet 2008 Update by jon,2/5/2008 22:05 ET

yea I can imagine it would be worth it but when its over $300 for gas alone on a college kids salary its only a dream lol

Do I need to stop by and pick you up?

I dont hink swinging by would be that much out of my way.. other then stoping At Jack Daniels.

yea I can imagine it would be worth it but when its over $300 for gas alone on a college kids salary its only a dream lol

Over 600 for me, and on a law student's salary (i.e., in debt totaling six figures). You can do it. :)

Rodger, I found this place, it is a mobile home park. It was listed as an R.V. park as well. Google Earth shows it to be about 6 or 7 miles away from the Jameson Inn. I guess you could give them a call. O I know it is early yet, but are you thinking of coming thru Amarillo again._Ron

Bluegrass Mobile Home Park

(502) 458-7069

3510 Bluegrass Park Dr

Louisville, KY 40218

Last year? Are you saying I wasn't invited last year?

It was wishful thinking on my part... LOL

Todd Z

We plan on being there! Rodger, it will be good to see you and Georgia and Sidney again. I hope to see more familiar faces and meet new ones as well! :)

Latest posts