Louisville Kentucky National Meet !!!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Just keeping it fresh, We had 2 more people register so I wanted to post something simple !!!

The latest and greatest is updated on the Reg page, But here is a quick rundown.

Thursday night we are taking the tour of the Louisville Assembly plant where the ST is made.

Friday we will return to the Plant for a non operational tour and some presentations. From there we are touring the Louisville Bat museum and factory. We are having a sandwich lunch there.

From there We will say Good by To Ford and those that signed up are heading up to the BBQ restaurant. I am sure if our group gets too large we can have regular tables to eat dinner, We just will not be sitting together.

Saturday about 9AM we will convoy over to the Huber Farms for the days events. We will meet and greet other members, Show off the trucks, Hang out, Give away some prizes and just have fun !!!... A good buffet Lunch is included !!!!

This is a quick run down.

Should be a GREAT time !!!!!

ALSO a side note, if you have registered please send the payment so we can confirm your spot and make the payment to the farm as required !!! We have layed out the money for the event, So IF you did register, Please send the payment, We would like to re coup the money we layed out... Thank you....

IF your on the fence about making the trip, PLEASE do !!!!!! IT is a great time and you will not be dissapointed...

Thank you !!!!

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd,

Reg Fees sent..

Hope to see more there..

Can we see a list of Who is going to be there? I know it says 33 Sport Tracs. Just making sure I filled everything out..

Jim,

Yes I posted it here, BUT you should be able to make it, I think we had 25 or so signed up.. MAX of 30..

Todd Z

I think we are all paid up except for the Hotel. I think we decide to try and get there wednesday night, so we can get some rest after the long drive and be ready for Thursday.I agree with Sal. We ought to have a headcount._Ron

Head count registered is 30 St's..... I can give an accurate count tonight when i have access to the files...

But it is about 60 adults and 6 children...

OHH, If we hit a good amount of people, We can get a moon bounce set up for the kids !!!

Todd Z