Louisville Countdown!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
Well 8 days left until we leave for Louisville and 9 days until it officially starts with the operational tour on Thursday night.:D:D:D:D

Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

Paul H

My son and I are planning on leaving the Tx panhandle Tuesday, Stopping South of Oklahoma City to see my Dad and then heading to Louisville Wednesday. Paul,If y'all need help setting anything up, we will be glad to help._Ron

We will be leaving Thursday morning, should put us there sometime Thursday evening. Looking forward to meeting all of you and seeing everyones Tracs.

I am leaving Monday. Heading to Lynchburg TN. (Jack Daniels) and leaving on Wed to head up and arrrive on Wed. Evening.

Cant wait to see everyone..

Sorry I can't make this trip as we are going on a cruise at the end of the month. For those of you that have never gone, you will love seeing the Louisville plant. Have a great time everyone!

Gary D. in CT

At least I won't have to park next to Gary D this year...Parking next to him in any kind of show = FAIL!

I'm leaving Wednesday night/Thursday morning at 2am, so I should roll into Louisville around 10-11am, about like last year, just in time to meet yall at Waffle House.

Jeff C,

This time you should not take forever picking something on the menu you had enough time to look @it. lol

Rachel Z :D

Last edited by a moderator:
WHOOO WHOO!!!!!

Todd Z

We're heading down Thursday night, with an ETA in Louisville on Thursday morning. I can't wait---This will be my first L'ville meet! I've wanted to go to the last three, but something always seemed to get in the way... Being underway on an aircraft carrier, retiring from the Navy and moving across the country, little insignificant things like that!:p

See y'all there!!!:cool:

I'm having issues getting everything done for Louisville. Ugh! Can we please delay it a week? that would be smurfy. K, thanks.