Louisville 2008 !!! - Thank you to ALL !!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job to Todd and all his helpers. We really enjoyed the meet and hope to make the next one. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!

Not only am I jealous of all of you who got to attend, I'm more jealous of your MPG. Holy crap! We took a trip about 4 years ago at it managed 25mpg, these days if I get 18 on the highway I consider myself lucky and chances are the hubby is driving it. It's worse when I drive, derned old lead foot. We're going to TX (home sweet home) in a couple of weeks and at $4/gal, I'm going to have to mind my manners, or just let the hubby drive.

If the hubby had more than 5 vacation days in a year we would be there without a doubt, no matter what it cost us to drive from AZ. I love to talk about my truck (GM can confirm that) and talk to others about their's as well.

I'm glad everyone had a great time and I'm sorry I missed. I was planning on going but due to family reasons I was not able to attend. I know that Todd, Rachel and Paul put a lot of work into it and if it wasn't for them there would not have been a meet.

George

A big thank you for making my fist meet a very very enjoyable one. Still trying to make our way back across Canada. Thank you to everyone who made it possible.

This was my second meet and my grandson and I loved it. I have said it before, both at the meet and on other posts, Thank You for a job well done. It amazes me for living so far away of the great job you all do in making a really great meet.:D

Latest posts