Louisville 2008 National Meet Info. (Also looking for ideas for Friday night)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul,

In the past, Ford has provided both lunch and dinner on Friday. Of course you may want to schedule something for after the Friday evenind dinner. Some go to various night spots and watering holes, and some just hang around the hotel cleaning their rides and socializing. A few years ago, an custom car club had their monthly car meet at the drive-in next door to the hotel. They had a lot of old cars and hot rods, all very interesting and fun to talk to the members of that club, They were all very friendly.

...Rich

Larry, it will be good to see you again and meet your girlfriend, Ford guy and I are looking into plans as well, well I politely advised him I must go! :D

Would be nice to see you again too Richard L I hope you come to the meet.

Yes rich, this year as well. Just finishing up with them, and finding out exactly what they are doing for us.

.....more to follow.....

Paul H

lol, I had a scare. I thought they were planning our annual camping trip the same weekend. Many of us from the unit go to Colorado to camp and fish for a week. I found out last night that it will be in July.So Myself and my oldest son are coming. I will be happy to come the 1100 miles and meet everyone, no matter what happens there. O, and I won't mind pushing my Trac a little on the 1/4 mile and it has 135,000 miles on it. :D _Ron

LaRue and I have gone to several meets, the last time without an ST. We love the people we have meet in the past and the new ones. It is wonderful to see everyone and watch people drive up to the hotel and say "hey there's so and so". The kids have a WONDERFUL time, one year Rich Stern's son, Zachary was the only boy, but he didn't let that bother him, he had a great time. There is an Outback Steak House next door and we usually gather there for supper on Thursday night. Hubers also has a little fruit/vegetable store and they carry a few small gifts. Daylillies can be picked out of the gardens and purchased.

All I can say is...YOU HAVE TO BE THERE to know what it really is all about! You will love it and yes, us women love to get together.

So where is the actual sign up sheet for this? I think you can count on one more ST and 2 more people from Sue and I. We're going to leave the kids at home, and take some time off, but at 20, 17, and 15, I think they can handle it..

What is the best day/time to arrive? Thursday night? Friday afternoon? Does everyone head back on Sunday? Anyone else going from the KC area?

So where is the actual sign up sheet for this?

There will be an official registration page up soon. Just finalizing a few things before we

set it up.

We look forward to seeing everyone there!!

Paul H

Latest posts