Lots of 1st Gen aftermarket and stock parts for sale. adding to list as I take parts off truck.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
Ok, so many of you know me and know that I've done a ton of mods to my rig over the years but now I'm in the process of doing the biggest mods to date. A SAS (solid axle swap) and complete drivetrain swap form an '89 F-250 (351w, C6, manual t-case with 37's on H1 double beadlocks so needless to say I have a lot of stuff coming off my rig.

Let's get started shall we. All items are + shipping, local pick up preferred but possible to meet somewhere depending on price of item and distance. I'll add pictures as well. Best offers will be listened to.

Random Tech stainless steel pre-cat delete Y-pipe: $250 sold

Random Tech stainless steel high flow Cat: $250 or both for $450 sold

Live Wires 8mm Red spark Plug wires (I might have extra wires have to search for them):$30 sold

MTX Thunderform Series enclosure with 10" Polk Audio MM1040 sub: $350

K&N cone filter with aluminum CAI tubing from Ebay: $30

"new" never used PCV rubber elbow tube with elbows (and one slightly used pcv tube with elbows: $16each

Belt tensioner and pulley: $25 for both sold

4.0L Ranger/ ST A/C delete (part #705K6 or 710K6) which both are 70.5" long, factory ST belt is 86.5" long. I removed my complete A/C system and ran this belt.: $10

4.0L Ignition Coil Pack "newer": $45

4.0L MAF with 1,275 miles on it with complete housing for intake: $50

Autolite Platinum AP104 spark plugs "new in package (4): $10

Factory OEM steel front bumper reinforcement (notched already for a 3" bodylift but will work without BL): $50

Last edited by a moderator:
Is your build going to be on here or explorerforum? id like to stay up to date with it. Finding room for the t-case will be hard.. if im correct its bigger than the stocker. Plus finding room for the shift knob with the center console there...

It's on explorerforum in the offroad suspension section. There's tons of room for the t-case, especially with the BL. The shifter will come up right beside the center console.

I'm interested in the random tech y pipe and cat with all stainless hardware if you have it for $400 shipped to zip 01027. I would have to verify the condition before payment.

Yes I read the add, I guess I should have clarified as a best offer, but I know I can get these items new for a little over $300 a piece. For example, fleabay has the y-pipe for $316.85 or best offer with free shipping. I'm still running the original exhaust on my 2001 with 108k and has no problems, but I was looking for a deal. My worry is the exhaust will last and my engine or tranny will develop issues before the exhaust fails. I have thought of contacting Zabteck to see if the have any wiggle room on the pricing, but as I have alluded to I'm only replacing the pipes if I get an exhaust leak.

The Ebay y-pipe looks like it contains Cat converters,,,,, The random tech does not.

As for the Randomtech stuff, ITs super pricy now that they don't make them ona regular basis and charge us a 1 off fee now on everything... SUCKS !!!

Thanks Todd Z, I emailed you the info for the parts. Ron, Todd Z is the ne who runs Zabteck and who I bought them from so he's the one who you would talk to about buying new if you wanted to go that route. The RT y-pipe is stainless steel and pre cat delete where as the eBAy ones are not, this is what makes it worth way more. I replaced my original y-pipe and cat because the driver side pre cat broke apart clogging the main cat, that's why I bought these so I wouldn't have to worry about that again or rust. Plus at the time the RT parts were cheaper than buying oem.

Ok I'll take the pipes for the $450 + shipping if you can post pictures and assure me that their in good condition. Obviously I would like an estimate on the shipping first, thanks

Ron the y-pipe and cat might be sold as listed above, just waiting on funds. I will let you know as soon as I know. You're next in line.:haveabeer:

Todd Z it appears you have me but not till I develop a problem with the exhaust, stay tuned. Jerry , waiting to see the rest of you parts.

I read here a lot but don't post much, love this site.

PS. I really don't post on any sites much.

It's cool Ron. I'll post more stuff when I can find the time to. I've been really busy the last couple days. Pretty much anything on the engine (and complete engine minus stuff already sold, 112k miles), trans (whole or parts) and t-case (whole or parts) are for sale so if you can think of something you need let me know.

Latest posts