looking for White Zune sport trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Still loooking for FunkMasterFlex white custom zune truck here is a picture of both trucks together if anybody has seen the white zune truck please drop me line[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Basically he took a completely stock Adrenalin and did a decal, 22" rims and a bed cover. Thats it. You could replicate that and make it look way less ricer imo.

Psycareyo,

I have seen the orance one in person. Rudolph won the orange one and he was at the LAP 2010 meet.

Your description of it does not reflect the actual vehicle at all.

Tom

Yea everybody things decal and body wraps but the orange with the special graphics and black are all total paint jobs cause had lots of fights and debates about it in my home town but its paint except the zune logos

I like the orange one a lot. That's awesome that it's paint! I don't really like the white one other than the rims.

You won the better of the two!

Didn't you guys read the post from Rudolph that the springs were cut and the struts messed with. He went though a set of tires in like 12-15K. I gave him a link for new struts and haven't heard any more. Bob

Thanks i think we got the better one for sure!!! And trying to find other owner to see if they having or have not had the same problems yet with their trac

wow, i like that white one alot...

i think i would take the zune logos off tho... i hate zune haha id throw some xbox logos on there instead

Latest posts