Looking for wheels

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Insano

Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking for some new wheels for my sport trac. I would like some 20" wheels but with the truck look to them, like for example the teflon coated american racing 20s are cool, but I can find any wheels for the sport trac anywhere? when can I find wheels that actually fit the sport trac?:(

there are a couple of sets in the Swap and sell section of this site...

Todd Z

Those Teflon coated wheels, get stained from mud. A guy at NTB has them on his truck and he hates them. I told him I liked them and he said dont get them, due to staining. I would think that the teflon coating would not get stained but his are.

Chad

I'm selling my 18" Enkei RT-6's with almost new 265/60-18 BFGoodrich tires, I'll take $700 for them. Pics are in my library.

those are so nice, and the tires I'm looking for. what are the benefits/disadvantages of going with 18" wheels? Braking, ride, milage, etc.? Thanks.

Benefits... a little of everything you listed. The 18's are going to be lighter than most 20's, they'll have a bit more sidewall which helps cushion the ride, and the decreased weight is better for mileage, braking and acceleration. Shipping to you would be about $200, but I'd be willing to work with you if you really want them. Email me and we can discuss it.

Latest posts