Looking for the following...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 2001 ST 2WD... for reference.

I am looking for the following items (MUST BE IN NEAR BRAND SPANKING NEW CONDITION)

Factory Tonneau Cover

Rear Passenger Side Quarter Panel (Side of the box, the outside, not in the inside of the box)

Rear Bumper

Middle Console that spans from seats to dash (I have the other one that just is where the seats are... not sure if these are interchangable?? Grey Interior Colors)

Rear Spoiler - Any color, but silver prefered.

MAC or K&N Intake

Thats about it, for now ;)

I finally decided that i like my style of ST over the new 07 w/ the exception of the interior.

Please email me @ [email protected] if anyone has any of this.

Quick search of inventory shows thew following available...

BEDSIDE

2001 Quarter Panel Ford Explorer Spt Trac, RH- RED,1HR CK.TOP EDGE, D280 $275

2003 Quarter Panel Ford Explorer BEDSIDE, SEE NOTES $275

2002 Quarter Panel Ford Explorer Sport Trac RH BLACK 5205 $273

2001 Quarter Panel Ford Explorer FIBER R-RH UPPER 2-3HR REPAIR 050707 $201

2001 Quarter Panel Ford Explorer Sport INSIDE WHEEL BELOW T66 DAMAGED $187 PRP -

2002 Quarter Panel Ford Explorer -RH OUTER ONLY BEEN REPAIRED GOOD BUCK $190

2001 Quarter Panel Ford Explorer Sport 4DR GRN JUST OUTR SKIN 1-2HR SN 051011 $179

2004 Quarter Panel Ford Explorer NTO 051105 $210

2004 Quarter Panel Ford Explorer Spt Trac, RH-MRN BUILDER A5-127 $199 e

2002 Quarter Panel Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4DR,BLK (NICE) 050740 $209

2001 Quarter Panel Ford Explorer -RH *SPORTRAC PU FIBERGLASS SKIN! GARY1 $179

BUMPER

2001 Rear Bumper Ford Explorer COVER ONLY GRY MINOR SCRATCHES 190U $162

2001 Rear Bumper Ford Explorer TEXTURED; COVER ONLY; LT SCUFF PS $164

2002 Rear Bumper Ford Explorer 4 Dr, Spt Trac- COVER,BLUE 1432 $186

2001 Rear Bumper Ford Explorer SPORT TRAC (NICE) 000886017 $286

2001 Rear Bumper Ford Explorer GRAY $301

There are many more that go higher in price from here. These are the best I found for the money..

CONSOLE

Found many in the past for others. Grey or Tan. Complete with no brackets on average $240 ish. With brackets, wire harness and hardware on average $300 ish...

Let me know if I can help you.

I'm going to be selling my tonneau cover...its a factor one. I can take a picture of it if you need it. (but one thing about it, is when it rains really hard it gets a little bit of water on the driver side, but other than that I've had no problems)

I'm also going to be selling my safari bar and I have a billet grill (only had it for a month)

and grey floor mats that say Sport Trac on them.

The reason for selling the stuff is as hard as it is to say it, the Trac is getting repoed.:(

Let me know if you interested and we can make a deal on a price.

Tyler

Chris,

Does it have to be a factory cover?? I don't have a factory cover, but the one I have is really nice and looks brand new. It is white but can be painted any color to match your truck.

At this time my repo has not taken place. I'm coming up with the $$ to hopefully keep it. I hate to see it go :(

If something does happen, I will strip it down and sell everything. I will post everything on the site.

Sorry:(

Tyler. I seriously hope you find a way to keep it. Not only will it help your credit, it will help keep your character.