• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vehicle Wanted Looking for a ...........................

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"Risky Bizness"

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Adrenalin
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
This has been said before, but am looking for a Sport Trac. A 2007-2010 either a Limited, or a Adrenaline. Preferably a Adrenaline. V8.

If anyone has one, or knows of one let me know. Thanx

Am trying to work a deal right now on a Sport Trac Adrenalin. Keeping my fingers crossed !!!

Found and bought a 2008 Sport Trac Adrenalin today. I pick it up a week from this week-end. Wife and I will take a road trip to go and get it.

Has 4 new Michelin Defender tires, new aftermarket wheels, and lug-nuts.

Truck is super clean !!! Am waiting to pick it up because of my wife's work. The next 2 weeks will drag.

Good luck, Hopefully the seller did not put lipstick on a pig....

I'll look it over, ............

Good luck, Hopefully the seller did not put lipstick on a pig....
or "put a rose on a sows ear". 😉
Fingers crossed for you, that its in reasonable working order.

I got the carfax today, and everything looks damn good !!! Regular LOF, tire rotations, 100k check up, all show up, Plus the pics look good.

One thing I don't know, is he's always used full synthetic oil. I personally have never used full synthetic. Should I buy it (the truck), should I continue with full synthetic? ALL I've ever run was semi-synthetic in any of my vehicles.

Either is good. Important thing is just to change it routinely. I'd renew all fluids asap. So you have a known clean start.

Am down to a week to go, before I can go and get my truck. This waiting sux !!!!!:rolleyes:

Leaving in the morning to go and get my truck. It's 605 miles from me. NOT looking forward to the drive, BUT a I AM looking forward to the prize at the end of the drive !!!!

Leaving in the morning to go and get my truck. It's 605 miles from me. NOT looking forward to the drive, BUT a I AM looking forward to the prize at the end of the drive !!!!
It'll be more fun for you coming back, I'm sure. Good luck!

We left Saturday morning and came home Sunday. Ride was long, and (to me), boring. But the trip was worth it IMO, when I actually seen the truck. It was clean just like he said.

I got all the service records that he had. He had had a Odyssey battery in a motorcycle he had, He knew we were using Odyssey batteries in our vehicles. He had a Odyssey charger that he gave me. Said he had no need for it any more. He also had/gave me a couple of 4.6 High performance plastic emblems.

He also had it full of fuel when I picked it up.

He was a engineer for FORD for a number of years, and worked on a power steering project , that resulted the power steering that we have today.

He said he also worked for Rolls Royce for 7 years.

NOW, I get to go and pay the inspection fee, and the tag/taxes. :rolleyes:

Will post pics soon.

Latest posts