Looking for a yellow ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Maurer 2

Reaction score
I'm tired of my F150- too darn big. I want a zinc yellow 2003 ST just like the one I lost in the flood. I considered a new one, but I'm going to buy a used ST and a sporty convertible due to my rapidly approaching midlife crisis. I am watching Ebay and cars.com, any leads from the members here would be appreciated. Thanks!:cool:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
too bad you didnt catch me a year ago....I traded mine in. The dealer had a buyer for it before I even signed the papers for my new Explorer, lol

That truck on eBay looks really close to pictures of Chet's Trac.. Not sure if Chet had a brushguard though.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, DAM that is almost a carbon copy of Chet's truck.....

Todd Z

Thanks- the one on Ebay is nearby, but 80k miles seems high. The rear wing will certainly instill fear in the Porsches, though.....

Dang!!! Someones selling my Trac!!! :D

Not mine guys, but it does look exactly like mine did about a year ago just before I painted the cladding. And there's a few small details I've changed.....but you still gotta love a nice Yellow.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Holy Crap!!! I started looking closer at that ad on EBAY and ....well....your right...it is a carbon copy of mine.....hell it is mine.:huh:....Look familiar?

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

He's even using my pictures.....:blink:

Yep....we checked out the guys website...(yeah he has one) and he also has a Chevy Explorer Sport Trac for sale...:lol:

I doubt it. I'm at work right now and can't get to the parking lot to check, but thats the first thing I'm going to do.