Looking for a Tan Center console Cover

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ben,

IF looking for new check out our sponsors...

IF used, Try ebay, they even have cheep do it yourself kits that work great..

Todd Z

Ben,

My console also developed a tear that was growing daily. I went to the local fabric store and bought a piece of pleather and took the top off the center console top. Very easy just unsrew. Unscrewed the piece that holds the fabric onto the top, mabe 8 little screws. used the old piece as a template, cut out to fit. Got a needle and thread and my wife sewed it back and forth to get it taught. Screwed back on the bottom piece. All this was pretty easy and super cheap $2.50. Not bad

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm thanks for the tip. I was looking to get it new. I checked out the site sponsors but did not find anything usable. I will look again. My needle point is lacking but if all else fails that will be my next move.

i just went to a junk yard to get a radio bezel. there are the tops to these consoles all over place. in explorers, sports, and sport tracs. that would probably the cheapest way to go about getting one if you have some free time to do some searching

My '03's console gradually got a tear in the cover also... its a dark grey/charcoal cover.

I've been looking on ebay and on ford's website to see if they have any replacements but haven't found anything.

If you find anything, please let me know. I'll do the same.

Good luck!!

My '03's console gradually got a tear in the cover also... its a dark grey/charcoal cover.

I've been looking on ebay and on ford's website to see if they have any replacements but haven't found anything.

If you find anything, please let me know. I'll do the same.

Good luck!!