Looking for a glove box organizer

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabjo

Reaction score
I'm looking for a nice glove box organizer that will fit the ST's glove box. All I can find is the wallet style organizer, and what I would really like is something that would fit it like dividers. I know that a former member, Voyagerone had made one a looong time ago, and that RichL actually started to market his own version but haven't heard much about it except for one post a long time ago.

Has anyone found an aftermarket glove box organizer (divider)?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a little disapointed that the glove box wasn't made bigger and lockable. Not much room in there after the manual kit for fills it up.

I agree Gary, not a lot of room at all. Thats why I'd like to maximize the space as much as possible. I like to keep my a things in there, and they kind of just pile on top of each other in that small confined space making it hard to easily grab something quickly without rummaging.

I just came across <a href='http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&oi=froogle&start=1&num=2&q=http://www.performanceproducts4trucks.com/productpage.aspx%3Fpid%3D102960%26name%3DGlove%2BBox%2BOrganizer%26type%3D20%26pmake%3DFORD%26pmodel%3DEXPLORER%2520SPORT%2520TRAC%26referer%3D1469&fr=ALhaBLRCUIXU_V_6srr0niMEptzvPekqjkEHcHqx_2T3AAAAAAAAAAA'>this on Performance parts for $29.95, plus $10 for shipping</a>. Seems a bit steep, I might tackle this as a side project myself and see what I can make.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
You could always take out the passenger side air bag. That would give you more space. Just tell the spouse you took it out so it wouldn't mess up her hair.

I am using a sun visor organizer I picked up from Campmor.

Alot of zippers and pouches for small items, plus it has a large compartment for maps, etc. It even has a linered sunglass compartment.

I like it, but when it is stuffed full, it does make the visor a little awkward...

Tom.... L:lol:L

Todd Z

I just bought a back seat organizer and that does help, but too darn hard to reach for something while I'm driving. I'm also going to do Rich Stern's back seat organizer project at some point, as I've already got a blanket and emergency/first aid kit stuffed under the seats.

I wonder if there's a way I could modify the bed to have lockable storage compartments like in the new ST.

Ahh, the ongoing quest for more storage.