Look up your neighbors phone numbers.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It did not work for my address:grin: Their photo is way out of date... My new house was built 2 years ago, and the aerial photo shows an empty lot and the extension to my street does not even exist. What's even stranger is that they put someone elses name with my address, but marked a house that is on the cross street...not even on my street??

So I looked up my old address and it was listed, but in my late wife's name, and she died 4.5 years ago and the house is in my name? After looking at some of the neighbor's names around my old house I noticed that nearly all of them were listed in a woman's name?? I wonder what the source of their information is since it appears that most of the names they list are married females?

...Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
The info's coming from the secret credit cards their husbands don't know about.:bwahaha:

It even shows my ex-wifes name, on my house. The phone nor the house was ever in her name???????

That's funny, my address doesn't show me at all, but shows my sisters name, who doesn't even live in america and was never associated with this address..

My parents' house shows my younger sister's name but all the neighbors are in the man of the home's name. Weird.

hahaa, that's neat.. almost like you're posing for the camera. nice greenhouse you have!, and solar panels! very cool

Mine doesnt show my name, or my wife's name. It shows my sister's name, who has never lived there!!!

So yeah--the source(s) of their data are very suspect...

it shows my wife's name but not mine (we're both on our mortgage). Satelite picture is from before we bought the house 5 years ago, it's a different color. Also has wrong info for at least one of my neighbors.

I think most people here feel that this website myth is busted and their info is way out dated....unless of course you want to know who lived in your house 15 or 20 years ago. :bwahaha:

...Rich

I don't know. Shows us and we have only lived in our present house for 3 years. Picture though may be older.

It's close enough that if you wanted to stalk an entire neighborhood, you could get enough information all in one place with only one piece of information. Useless otherwise, though.

I don't think this website's information is of much value. Not only are the maps out dated by at least 5 years, but in the case of my old house, it shows my late wife's name and she died over 4.5 years ago? It does not even show that my 2 year old new house or the street extension even exists, but provides a name to my address which is not me, not on my street, nor even my house?

If you lived in your current house for more than 5 years, there might be some degree of validity in getting your wife's name right. There are other websites that are far more accurate and up to date.

If someone was stalking you or your spouse, they would probably rely on a different website to provide more accurate information than this website provides.

...Rich