Long Isle S/T meet today

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary s

Reaction score
had a great time today at the long island meet today. good to see familiar faces as well as new.

thanks everyone and great job admin's :)

Was a great time..

Was glad I could make it before I went over seas.

Thanks again for everything.. Wife and kids both had a great time. and were very tired on the ride home..

Really hope to get to more in the future.

See everyone again soon.

^^^ Same here. Good to see all you guys and gals again! Nice to meet up with the other new faces, Mike, Rich, Mike, & Mary. Had a good time " chillin " :D.

It was fun meeting all the faces behind the profiles and getting to see their rides close up. Thanks and great job to Todd & Rachel & George, the park was an A+. I think I speak for everyone when I say we could have used some "chips", but still, a day we will all "relish". :D

Good time had by all. Great to meet Mike D., Mike "the relish king", Gary S., Rich,and the rest. Sal, I wish you a safe trip, I think Pia will be glad to get back home. Are you taking the Trac? Just get a "cool" car when you get there. I definately wanted to go into that old "insane asylum", a very cool(no pun intended) park. A special thanks to Todd Z. and Rachel for the food and getting us together. Pictures will follow as soon as I can find the damn USB cable! Later, Bob ;):cool:

Gee Bill, "Capricorn One" happened over 30 years ago. Even had O.J. as one of the stars.

How'd you like that unspectacular "blip" that lunar water seeking rocket made? Great way to spend our tax $$$ with so few "other" problems we have. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to everyone !!!!!!!

I think the weather was great, people were great and the day could not have been better !!!!

I think everyone had a great time !!!

Thanks to everyone for bringing something and sal for cooking most of it !!!!!

Thanks guys !!!!!

Todd Z

Latest posts