lisadhn

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Niederhauser

Reaction score
Tire Sensor........ On my 08 the warning shows up about 20 miles into a trip. TIRE Sensor Fault. It stays on for about 10 miles and goes out....... What do I look for..... ?

May need to reset the monitors or NTSB may have broke a strap holding a monitor. Either way go back to NTSB. They should take care of this for you...

Update. Took the truck back to NTB and they couldn't Re-Train the left front sensor... NTB told me to take it to Ford and let them know what the problem is.......

I would make them take the tire off the rim and make sure they did not break the sensor or band in the tire....

the dealer will cost you major $$$ if they broke it...

Todd Z

NTB broke it. I had the original wheels and tires off my ST for about a month. I re-installed the sensors on the new wheels and they worked fine. Did not have ro "re-train" the sensor.

Are you in a cold environment?

Dodge had a HUGE issue with their monitoring system. Ended up being that they had to fill the tires with Nitrogen to correct it. Something to do with the initial cold rubber and the air in compressing?? Long story short... When the tires are warmed up from driving the pressure is returned and the light turns off.

Latest posts