Linex and wheels

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Kent

Reaction score
A big thank you goes out to Tom R and Jerry Pollen for the excellent projects on removing side trim, front and rear bumpers. They made it very easy to get all the parts off the ST to get Linex'ed.

I also took the opportunity to replace my factory wheels with some American Racing AR321 Fuel wheels. 16x8 with 12mm offset.

I linex'ed the front & rear bumpers, side trim, fender flairs and mud flaps. I also did the push bar while I was at it.

Previously I did the nerf bars myself with Rhino Liner and touched them up with duplicolor spray bed liner.

The linex dealer fully encapsulated all the parts and the extra material made reinstalling the side skirts a little difficult but with a little sanding here and there I was able to reinstall everything.

They also put a top coat on the linex to keep it shiny and not fade.

[Broken External Image]:

More pics in my library. [Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely a different look for the ST.

I was originally going to Linex only the grey on the front bumper but the dealer indicated adhesion is not as good unless the plastic parts are fully encapsulated.

J.B., The Sport Trac hood and bedside decals were ordered from a member/sponsor here a long time ago. I don't recall who was selling them.

I am sure someone here probably remembers who the member/sponsor was.

JB,

The sponsor that used to sell it was Vinyl Imagination.... i havent seen them on his site. You could try emailing him and see what he tells you. Good luck.

http://vinylimagination.com/

Nice ST by the way, i like the look:banana:

Holy crap.

Maybe i'll get my whole ST encapsulated in Linex. Actually, that would probably look pretty bad a$$ !!

Holy crap.

Maybe i'll get my whole ST encapsulated in Linex. Actually, that would probably look pretty bad a$$ !!

Latest posts