line of fire

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Here is the link to the site:

http://www.zabteck.com/recon.htm

Thanks

Paul H

Last edited by a moderator:
But Ryan lives in Canada and they only ship tp the continental US.

Paul H

Last edited by a moderator:
Raym2...keep in mind this site is FREE to you because of the sponsors that advertise on here. ZabTeck-Paul, Todd and George, who also own this site sell the product. So, you mentioning another company, imo, is a slap in the face to the sponsors of this site, especially Zabteck.

Of course you have a choice.

The last three I've seen around here have had burned out segments and/or several burned out individual LED's. Quality control problems maybe?

I have a burned out LED on mine. It's from OPTX, not Recon. I plan to get a white lightning soon, or whatever the one is with the reverse LEDs.

Hey Dave, looks like she could use a set of those lights herself. She might get rear-ended without them...:blink:

Although I agree that he should first consider a site sponsor, his choices should not be limited to that. Now had the site sponsor not been mentioned before raym2 posted, I could sort of understand, but he was simply giving another option that might be better suited for the OP. Therefore, I am going to follow suit. I personally got mine off ebay for around $30 shipped. Whether it is the best price or option for you, I don't know. Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do.

A lot of other things go into purchasing something from a site sponsor such as, warranty, customer service, Etc.

Yes things can be cheaper other places and you do have choices, No one is forcing you to purchase from a sponsor, But on the same token, it is the sponsors that help keep this site what it is....

Todd Z

Latest posts