Lift spindles?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshua augino

Reaction score
I just bought a 2 wheel drive sport trac and was wondering who makes lift spindles? or what else could you do to lift it besides cranking the torsion bars? and is the front suspension the same as the exploer or ranger? any info will help

some companys are pro comp, fabtech, and aim industries. as far as other lifts go you can buy a body lift or crank the torsion bars. other than that there arent many other options for a 2 wheel drive trac. :(

josh...if you want lift spindles the ones you need are for the Ranger EDGE..these should fit the S/T... lift options...Superlift makes a 4" full suspension lift, 3" body lift by Performance accessories, Torsion twist and shackle lift.

i just got finished doing the torsion twist, shackle lift, and 3" body lift.....i love it,,,its great

Lift it!!!!;)

Well if you want one that will ride soft and let you beat on it hard check out camburg they give you a upper arm and spindle. I have on my trac. It rides awesome. There website is camburg.com had no problems with this kit yet and have had for 35k miles now. also replaces your upper ball with a 1.5 inch uniball. Check out the pics in my profile

Ryan, is it the '01-'06 ranger edge 6.0 system that you have on your truck? Was it an exact fit or was there modifying of some parts? And what size tire is that your running? Thanks,

Nick

it is the camburg 6.0 kit. all you have to do is get the smalle ranger front discs. and that is it. the kit works great and rides soft in the dirt. I am running a 285/75/16 with the stock wheels for now. It will fit a 35/12.5/16 but dont have the right wheels for it yet. But there kit comes complete with everything you need.