LEER Camper Top

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Art Garcia

Reaction score
I have a LEER Camper Top model 100XQ for sale. I bought it a while back for $625.00 I'm selling it and trying to get back as much as I can. These retail 2,200 from LEER. This camper top is painted Silver Birch for the February or later 2002-2005 ST. Im willing to let it go for $475. I live in east Tennessee

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with the sell men, if I was working I'd be all over your cap or Jason's but don't have the funds right now ofr the cap and th gas money ofr the trip to either of ya'll. Great price though, I don't think you'll have any trouble selling it being in Tennessee.

:supercool:

Thanks Jerry. I put up my vinyl roll up cover for sale on our local craigslist as well as this camper top. If I sell the roll up cover I will be needing a factory tonneau cover asap. If that happens I will keep you in mind and possibly do that trade with you if you boot some cash. I would be willing to meet you near halfway.

So with that said Let's talk numbers. How much do you wanna let your tonneau cover go for?

200??? Leaving you to pay 275 for the camper??

Will, I still have it. I went down to 475 for it. I will also be Including a bed extender with the purchase of the camper top. I'm located an hour and a half from Asheville NC

Will, I still have it. I went down to 475 for it. I will also be Including a bed extender with the purchase of the camper top. I'm located an hour and a half from Asheville NC

Im in Kentucky and Im interested, email me at camargo123@hotmail with some of these pics and more if you have them in the email. Thanks, Pat

I have been in Georgia these past few days. The only pics I have on my iPhone would be the ones you see above. I'll take some close shots when I get back home tomorrow. I'm desperate to get rid of it so I'm opened to offers. Like I mentioned I will include a bed extender in perfect working condition

I have been in Georgia these past few days. The only pics I have on my iPhone would be the ones you see above. I'll take some close shots when I get back home tomorrow. I'm desperate to get rid of it so I'm opened to offers. Like I mentioned I will include a bed extender in perfect working condition

Ok, no need to send more pics but email me your contact info, i gave you two emails, i don't have much time and Im not on this board all the time...i typically communicate through email thanks

Must sell!!!!

Need cash for transmission work!

I have additional close up pictures that I can send to email.

Call 865-309-7830 for faster respond.

Last edited by a moderator: