Leaving For Vegas

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Tassillo

Reaction score
Leaving tomorrow morning and I'm headed to LOST WAGES I mean LAS VEGAS. I will be attending the Comsumer Electronics Show (CES) with my work from Friday till Friday. I'll catch ya'll when I get back. If anyone else will be there be sure to stop by the AAMP of America booth (Peripheral, Stinger, Best Kits and Sound Quest). Just ask for Tony.....

Cool, Have a fun time,

I think some people from my office may even be there...

Oh,,, IF you play any of my numbers I would like a cut please.... :lol::lol:

Todd Z

I just got home from Vegas. Had a great time!

Plan on going back this summer. Have fun!!!

Tom

Go to the roulette table watch for at least 30 min.... start with $20.00

Place $5 each on 17, 20, Black .... then 17/20 spilt

Let me(us) know...

I usally walk away wiht $600.00+

I'm flying out there the 18th as well.. Comin back the 21st.. I've never been, can't wait. Post some pics when you get back Tony. Good luck!

Company I used to work for used to have their annual customer/sales meetings there. After the 2nd year most of the sales/marketing teams saw more of the strip than the conference center...LOL Sales guys that make 400-600K a year throw some outrages parties!

I was in Vegas last year with my adult son and had a heart attack while leaving TI after a show. Wound up in Valley Hospital for 3 days and had to change flights schedule to get home. My son said he will never fly again unless someone is in a wheelchair. Doctors orders for me.