Lawn Care

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeSondra Grossen

Reaction score
Love this time of year when people ask if we paint the grass, especially compared to neighbors. No, just care for it...fertilize, weed control, water when needed. We have to fill in a few spots, but overall happy every spring! :supercool:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I had a co-worker whose small yard was about the color of yours, no bare spots to fill in though and it stayed green year round. He never even had to fertilize, water or cut his though. His secret, green CEMENT!:banana::grin:

I overdose mine with scotts bonus-s, everyother year. comes backgreen and never burns it. I just bought a bag. gotta get off my butt..

Properly cutting it is about as important as any other maintenance to keep it green and healthy.

I've used Agway's 4 stage deal for the past few years. Works nice and doesn't cost a lot.

My problem is the zoysia grass that's taking over the town. I've been beating it back as best I could for two years but now I'm saying the hell with it and just gonna fertilize and mow.