Last post on this site

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan Beaulieu

Reaction score
To All the members of this site,

This will be my last post on mysporttrac.com. I attempted to speak up for the people that are to intimidated to speak up and was blackballed in the process. I will subdue to the amount of members that either want me banned or would like me to leave voluntarily. I will save face and will no longer check on this site nor will i post. I also will no longer be posting on mysporttrac.com being for the fact that i can not say something in the privacy of my home without my integrity being questioned and my career being jeoporidzed. I have worked to hard to turn my life around from an 18 year old punk in Detroit to what i have accomplished 7 years later for this site to have my integreity questioned.

I have had to defend the Air Force, my job, other members. No one said anything to the member that told me i was not a real cop or that the AIr Force doesnt go in harms way when i have been in harms way and have seen people get hurt on the road. This site allows people to get belittled for asking simple questions and nothing is said. One of the main rules for this site is to treat people with respect and dignity and that rule was NOT being followed. That rule is enforced discriminatley. I have heard the term "ST Family" used on this site. That is not the case for this site.

I do sincerly apologize if i offended any member with my last postings. Even though i feel i was doing what is right for those that dont speak up i should have used a different approach to it. However, i felt it wouldve gone no where. It is a shame that i am the scapegoat for this site and i can only hope that the next person that asks a simple mechanical question will not get belittled, i can only hope no other members of our armed services will have to defend what they do in this time of conflict. I can only hope if it does happen that Todd Z and the rest of you will come down with as much support to ban than you did with me. Again i am sorry for the way i approached things and will now save face, subdue to the members ot he site that want me banned and will walk off.l I wish you all the best of luck with this site. Have a merry christmas, or a chaunaka, or kwanza (which ever it is you may celebrate)

alan,

I am sorry to see you go. We all have our disagreements and our arguments. I have been called names, made fun of, etc. I have also done the same to other people.

That is no reason to leave.

I am sorry to see you go. I hope you have a good life.

Take care, my friend.

Tom

Alan... please reconcider, I don't know what happened before with you or anyone else on this site, as my experience has always been pleasant.

I sincerely meant what I said about you being a very nice and decent person to me on this site.

I know that if anyone ever feels intimidated or belittled, by member or sponsers, site owners, it should be talked out with those individuals involved and just maybe the intent would then be explained as a huge and honest, misunderstanding.

Sure I've seen some members post things that were not too nice and seemed a bit condesending towards me or other people..but I ignore them and move on.... (I tend to laugh at them * the people that are not being so nice to me or others*, actually and think to myself...what a fool they are) I let it roll because it's the internet.

but you know... I'm not there for them and they are not here for me...it's the other folks (you included) or that I personally have met and have chatted with in the past and the knowledge I've gained while here, that I look forward to.

I wish you well and hope that you do continue to be a member.

ps: ALL MILITARY Everywhere are in harms way....without each branch of the service doing their IMPORTANT part, we, as a country would not be as safe as we are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to see you go Alan, I know I have never had a problem with you, but if your basing your decision on the sticker contest thread, I have read it and don't understand why you were getting in such a tizzy in the first place. Todd was only trying to post the rules so that everyone would understand them. I never detected any hostility in his post like you seemed to. I've been a member here for almost 6 years now and I can say Todd has always treated other members with the utmost respect and courtesy, which is more then I can say for a lot of other members.

Can't we all just get a bong?

Alan,

Iam not asking you to leave or to be banned. You are dealing with folks here from all walks of life. Just like in the military, you dont agree or like all of them. Iam a 'NAM Army vet myself. Remembering that has kept me from leaving when I didnt like something or someones attitude on this board.

One thing to think about is that written opinions do not express the real emotion or attitude. Just as in email. I have thought someone was angry at me or whatever and they werent.

With that said, I hope what you have posted here is not an attempt at poor me,or emotional blackmail.

Stick around man, it is all what happens in life and life aint' perfect..;)

Blessings and Merry Christmas to you..:D

Sorry your going Alan. I guess for all members to remember is to treat each with respect.

However, your going to get flamed when you come on here and start cussing.

To the point...don't wear your heart on your sleeve in a forum. That goes for myself and everyone on here. When you read text your interpretation of the emotion in it comes out.

It maybe right it or wrong.

I'm not quite understanding why everyone so far is writing responses addressed to Alan. If he's a man of his word, then he's not going to be coming back to the site, so these posts will never reach him. And if he's not a man of his word, then he's perpetrating the exact emotional blackmail that Fast Eddie mentioned, in which case his post isn't deserving of the replies it's received.

Because he will be reading this post, or else he would not have posted it. It was a feel sorry for me post, and he wants to see other people say "please dont leave" so he can feel better about making an @$$ out himself for no reason what so ever.

That is why I wrote See Ya:D

Chad

I think it was very courteous of him to apoligize to folks that may have felt offended by his post, Him, trying to show that he does respect others and owns up to his part of his post plus stating why he posted as he did in the first place, shows he cares.

What is so wrong with that? NOTHING at all wrong with that. And if kinds words and sincere regret for seeing another member feeling like they have to leave a site, are wrong...Let ME be wrong every time I post "Please reconsider your leaving us".

I stand my ground on being courteous to fellow members.

We all need to remember TO NOT DISRESPECT EACH OTHER AND EACH OTHERS OPINIONS. at ALL Cost.

Even though it's the internet and a website, There is a real person on the other side of your monitor.

That is why this site and others has RULES.

Wow . . . I hate seeing someone feel so bad they need to post that they are leaving. I hope it was not just a big misunderstanding. I have been traveling lately and have not been able to keep up with what is going on.

hey woppy..

one reason i hate MSN instant messenger is because i get in fights with all my girlys when they misconstrue something I've typed to them. I think that is what happened over on one of the sticker competition threads. No biggie, and definitely blown out of porportion.

I for one, believe this community to be a true Sport Trac family and have suggested to my friends to join Ranger forums and find other such communities for their own vehicles. Now, obviously they wont find anything quite like mysporttrac.com as we are of a special breed :p

regardless, i guess this is a good opportunity to thank Todd and everyone else who puts so much work into such a great site. keep up the good work.

st

Thanks Shaun t. I didn't read that one outside of the first post because I am not good at drawing!

Edit:

Okay... I just went back and read the post. Seems Alan was to quick to the gun but in turn got hurt.... it happens. To bad bud and good bye.

Agreed Les. For the most part, the argument was unwarranted and taken way out of context on Alan's part. And on the off chance that Alan is reading this, I'm not taking sides, just an observation, all of this seem silly over what amounts to "contest rules. "

Perhaps another sport trac website should be created where any member can do whatever they like..... Oh wait, that was already tried a couple of years ago, I don't think it went over too well.

Latest posts