Kill me now...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark K 2

Reaction score
74547b6274fa51d36fafb72dd28ea21c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What's wrong? Just needs more wheel gap. :throwup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a missing door handle and a missing lug nut cover on the front wheel?

I'm not a big fan of the blue wheels...but that's just my personal preference :throwup:

...Rich

Those are 15" wheel from an early SN95 V6 mustang.:bwahaha:

Maybe he didnt' have the $$$ for the 100mm offset 13" wire wheels..:bwahaha:

Clearly the owner of this vehicle is in the Edward Jones office seeking financial advice on how to acquire the funds to purchase a new center cap for the wheel. What surprises me most though is that the owner left the window down with the vehicle unattended, certainly criminals are just waiting to get heir hands on this one of a kind ride.

Those are actually 17" GT wheels... I had the same set (minus the blue spray paint job) on a Ranger years ago. With the drop I had on that truck and some spacers to widen the stance it looked great, but the Ranger doesn't need nearly as much tire to fill the wheelwells. He looks like he's probably got the stock 245/45-17 tires on them, which is only about 26" or 27" tall if i remember correctly.

Needless to say, they look terrible on that truck!!!!

Dan Long said:
Those are actually 17" GT wheels... I had the same set (minus the blue spray paint job) on a Ranger years ago. With the drop I had on that truck and some spacers to widen the stance it looked great, but the Ranger doesn't need nearly as much tire to fill the wheelwells. He looks like he's probably got the stock 245/45-17 tires on them, which is only about 26" or 27" tall if i remember correctly.

Needless to say, they look terrible on that truck!!!!

Guaranteed he didn't have money for new tires and found a cheap set of Mustang wheels that bolted on. As long as they fit and hold air it's all good.

Latest posts