kids attending the meet

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My son Mike wanted to know how many kids are traveling to the meet. If any will arrive Thursday and how old they are. He is 10 and full of questions. My husband will most likely still be in Deleware and we will be on our own. Mike wants to know what dad got him into.

We have 13 children registered for the meet. about 4 or so are free, So that meens they are under 4.

None of the people that registered put their ages, So unfortunately I don't know...

Maybe people will post that info..

Todd Z

Both of my boys will be there on Saturday. Not sure yet if I will take them on the plant tour. I have a 7 year old and a 4 year old.

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm bringing my grandson with me. He turned 6 in December. We will get there thursday afternoon or evening. I will take him on the plant tour.

Darrel

My kids didn't want to come...but a six hour or so drive with the three of them in the back? No thanks. We can't make the twenty minute trec to my parents' house without the three of them fighting. Sometimes not even the five minute drive to the in-laws' house! (three boys ages 5,10, and 12):D

John, you will be in great company. Travis is a great conversationist....and I mean that in a nice way:) Love ya, Travis!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replies. Bart -I understand we will only be on the road about 3hous. Mike is used to it we have traveled to trade shows since he was 3months old. We know what to pack to entertain him. I'm sure its harder with three. Darrel maybe Mike and your grandson can hang out. He will also be going on the plant tour. We will arrive late Thursday.

Jeanie, I would have been very upset if you hadn't brought Taylor, she has been my buddy since the first Atlanta meet:). I haven't seen her since last Louisville, I'm sure she is all grownup by now. Tell her I'll be looking for her. Oh...I'll be looking for you, too.:p:wub:

Jeanie-

Tell taylor that Mike is looking forward to her showing him around. This is the first time at a Sport Trac meet. He is right at home at the big rig shows we attend and does well at the locals in our area. He will know everyone by the time we leave he will talk your leg off.

Artigs

Mike will definitely have a "Pro" showing him around, Taylor has been to so many meets, she really looks forward to them. Plus, she likes keeping Jeanie on her toes:D.