kenwood kvt-514 dvd indash

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank Vannostrand

Reaction score
i just wanted to let everyone know that i just installed a kenwood kvt-514 dvd indash radio and omfg it has soo many freakin features and i am having a blast with it. me and the fiance drove down to raligh last weekend and she watched seinfed the whole way down, i give it soo many thumbs ups. here is a link right from best buys website. though i didnt get it from there i got it from craigslist and what a deal.

best buy wanted 25 for the dash kit and 25 for the harness, so i went to the place i hate the most (walmart) and got them each for 15. and i installed it myself, trust me it is not hard at all, just make al your connections using the wirig harness you buy and simply plug it in, thats it. the people on this site are soo cool as to also give you a step buy step in the project section if you think you need it.

btw this is by far the best radio i have ever had.

Yeah, I didn't think it would be too bad, especially since I already have an aftermarket stereo system in there. Will I need another wiring harness or just the dash kit to fit a screen instead of a deck?

it still takes a 1 din dash kit, so if you have a 1 din dash kit then your fine. maybe go ahed and get a new harness if you want , or you can just cut the one you have up, simply up to you.