kenwood kfc-c68882ie speakers for sport trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How old are they? I didnt find them on crutchfield.

Are they on your factory head unit? If so which one do you have?

my wife just upgraded my whole system for me for christmas. so i know longer have a use for these. i purchasd them new from crutchfield. they have been in my truck for i guess 2 years now and they sounded great. they are in 100% perfect condition..

Which factory head unit did you have them hooked to?

I want to find out if they will handle the watts of my unit.

I have the 6disc in dash HU, with the small sub. It is a little less power. Than the pioneer unit, in the gen1 STA. Mine 390 watts. The STA is 500watts, with the large sub I think.

They must be discontinued. Are you sure of the model number. The kenwoods on cructhfeild, have fewer numbers in their model numbers. Im not pofeciant in matching audio.

If the specs will match up. Your price seems good.

Thanks, Eddie

the model # is off the speaker, i had them in a kenwood kvt 514 head unit and it sounded great. i still have the same head unit but the wife upgraded me to rockford fosgate speakers with a 10 inch rockford fosgate sub and under the seat sub box with rockfod fosgate amp. it thumps and sounds great. the kenwoods sounded great and the wife didnt know i had them in there and told the audio place to upgrade all the speakers that is the only reason i am selling them.

Frank, I did some looking around. I found the same on ebay. I can buy 4 new ones for $92.

Would you take $50 shipped.

I just read the whole ebay page. I didnt see this. About half way down. It says buyer will recieve a bonus uprade.

"Buyers will receive new upgrade model 2010 kenwood KFC-C6893PS"

That makes the $106 for new speakers worth it.

Have a blessed new year.

Latest posts