KC Style Off Road Lights

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phillip Clark

Reaction score
Has anyone hear ever purchased KC Style Off Road lights that are made by Far Reach International Inc. like the set I saw oneBay? Just wondering on the quality of the light.

Thank you,

C2

I purchased a set of Eagle Eyes 130W from JC Whitney for $60, they did not have wire kits, but I did not need it anyway.

Here's the link:

<a href="http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/ItemBrowse/c-10614/s-10101/p-100000219021/mediaCode-ZX/appId-100000219021/Pr-p_CATENTRY_ID:100000219021">JC Whitney</a>

Note: The price is for a single light, and you can choose 55, 100 or 130W

Last edited by a moderator:
Have K.C. dayliters on my 01. 150watts per light. They make night into day,they also tend to piss people of coming in the other direction. I like them! :D

I have bought nothing but the cheepos off ebay, I can say since I don t use them for light, but looks they are fine, BUT the quality sucks... 2-3 years you will replace them either to rust or the wiring failing. The wire they give is undersized, and the finish never holds up...

BUT $30 bucks every 2-3 years and 200 + for a name brand is a big difference for me..

Todd Z

I agree with Todd, I get the Walmart cheepos. 20 bucks and so far they have lasted for about 4 yrs, with me replacing one bulb a few months ago. However, I did make my own wire harness as the one they supply is garbage..

Latest posts