just installed e/z load level 550

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank Vannostrand

Reaction score
well i just got done installing these and wow what a difference, the rear feels tighter and now of course i am able to haul / tow alot more than i could have before. there is def a seat in the pants feeling. not bad for the price and when i called tech support to ask how much they wanted me to tighten them down ( because the are adjustable ) they said for my application and what i am looking for , to tighten them all the way. not bad for the pprice and only took 20 mins or soo. i mean i had to take sips of my beer in between lolol..

they simply bolt onto the back part of the leaf spring, the lay flat on top. just behind the axle. take a look at the hellwig website, they have pics and more info on them.

nope not at all read all the info on the site and if you have any questions call tech support , they have great tech support.. to be honest the front wont wear out by itself, the spring itself would wear out the same.

anyone else ever try them? we just got back from Long Island , we spent the weekend up there for mom's 60th b day surprise, let me tell you what a difference in the way it rode a much better ride in my opinion. When i bought my truck a year and a half ago and joined this site the first thing i did was the shocks , just letting everyone know the shocks are almost new..... i would def do this upgrade, well worth the $$$$ for this.

thanks mysporttrac.com:haveabeer::banana::grin: