just back from our VERY SPECIAL DAY ....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary s

Reaction score
friday 01/12/2007 was A VERY SPECIAL DAY in our lives. our adoption of Tyler became official in binghamton, ny.

we are so HAPPY AND PROUD of Tyler as he has been with us for the past year plus, and now it official ! he is a 12 year old who is bright, caring and a very special young man. we all have waited for this day and it has made us all very happy !

Tyler has changed our lives in so many ways and we are so excited that now he is a part of our family forever. Tyler's dream, as well as ours has come true ! :D

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

That's really cool!

I am sure that Tyler appreciates you guys as much as you appreciate him.

Congrats... NOW TAKE HIM FISHING OR HUNTING!!! :)

Larue & I know EXACTLY how you are feeling. Congratulations to all of you, there is nothing like a complete family. "Our" special day was on LaRue's 31st birthday.

Congrats!!!! It's always good to see stuff like this. Let's you know there are people out there that care for these kids that much, to make them part of thier lives permenantly.:D

congrats!!! we met tyler only once and he was a very polite and curtious young man and a great bowler. good luck in life. hope to see you guys soon at the next bowling/diner meet.

paul and laurie:)

thanks to everyone for the kind words. when Tyler sees a sport trac he always reminds me to " card " it !

he also cant wait for the 07 to arrive ( maybe because of the rear dvd system ! ) :D

thanks again from the 3 of us and if you ever are considering adoption, drop me a line

Congratulations to all you guys! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful day with us. Not everyone can say that they were hand-picked by their parents! He looks and sounds like a wonderful kid. May God richly bless your family!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like Rose said, we got Rue from the hospital at 3 days old and 1yr,76 days later on MY 31st BIRTHDAY at 11 AM,,, the papers were signed and it was totallly official. I know how happy you all are!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):) 21 yr old now,, man,,, time flies

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts