Jiffy Lube Investgative Video

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE442

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
Some where way to close to the effen city
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Check this video out. This is why I like to do my own service. Since I've hit the mid 50's I really don't care to do it anymore so I hope the FORD dealer I go to is honest.

Jiffy Lube! Check out the link below. View the VIDEO. Send it to

everyone you know.

http://mfile.akamai.com/12924/wmv/vod.ibsys.com/2006/0503/9152183.200k.asx

Have a great Thanksgiving,

Gary
:D

All I can say is WOW..talk about getting ripped off. I hope it's not like that down where I live, but just in case, I don't think I'm going to a Jiffy Lube any time soon. Thanks for the heads up.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

i am sure it happens way more often at others shops as well. the best thing to do is try to watch while you wait

I had a 99 Ranger - oil change at Jiffy - after I had a cracked oil pan

The oil change cost Jiffy $860 - engine pull to replace the oil pan at Dealer.

Dealer told me they had just replaced an engine - Jiffy left a loose drain plug and it fell out while the customer was on the highway.

Terry

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what happens when the "Force" and I say "FORCE" the employees to up sell on cars, they MUST up sell a special amount throughout the day and maintain a special"ticket" for the day, month, week, year. They get bonuses for it, Some even give a special bonus for the most sold..

Weather the work is done is a completely different story....

I am glad I worked for VIOC, we had a 3 stores on the island, and did well over 3,000 cars a week between all three....

Yes they made us up sell, but also made us do the work we sold..

It sickens me to see this crap....

IT is a wounder why my side work business is doing great... ;);)

Todd Z

Latest posts